ANCHORAGE SNOWMOBILE CLUB
The club was formed in 1991 to support Anchorage snowmobilers interested in having more places to ride and better snowmobile access.
As a nonprofit corporation, our goals are:
- To promote the sport of snowmobiling with the primary objectives being pleasure and family recreation
- To work for fair and equitable snowmobile regulations
- To promote the development of snowmobile trails, trailhead parking, and other access issues
- To promote “Safety First” including “Zero Tolerance” in all winter sports
The ASC Board of Directors is composed of 17 positions, four officer positions and 13 board positions. The officer positions are President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer. The Board is generally responsible for making decisions regarding issues and funding of the club. Individual responsibilities of board member’s normally include:
- Hosting a general membership meeting
- Attending trail meetings
- Checking the hotline for messages and calling members back as needed
- Attending monthly board meetings
General Membership Meetings
ASC General Meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of each month September – March. The location is 3333 Denali Street in the IBEW Hall. Club members that sign-in by 7:00 pm are eligible for door prize drawings. Each month a guest speaker is invited to inform the members on various topics of importance to snowmobiling. By joining Anchorage Snowmobile Club you are supporting the sport of snowmobiling and help maintaining access to trails and riding areas. You will receive the Club’s monthly newsletter and be eligible for great door prizes at the monthly meetings.
ASC would like to thank the IBEW for the generous use of their building for our General Membership Meetings.